#ACTION SPEAKS...WHY I CHOSE BOSEWICK : BLACK PANTHER THEME IS BASED ON THE SAME RATIONAL DECISION i HAVE MADE IN THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: HUMANITARIAN VIRTURES

 It is easy to see where and who generates, energizes and electrifies Humanity through a Humanitarian Platform in this General Presidential Election 2020. Need I say anymore American Voters? #ACTIONSPEAKS/

God has taken what was meant for evil and turned it into something good, TIME. During the most tragic tragedy, CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC CRISIS in all time human beings have occupied this EARTH, man never saw this coming nor has there ever been such in my lifetime. You may be older or younger and feel that the affects of this PANDEMIC CRISIS is not your greatest trial or tribulation. Then, I say to you, personally, I am sorry for your troubles. The good thing is that you are here through this CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC CRISIS sharing your knowledge and experiences with others that could help them during their personal damages throughout this 2020 GLOBAL CRISIS. GREAT! Remember what James Meredith, Civil Rights Leader of Mississippi wrote, "TIME IS MONEY. MONEY IS TIME".

I just returned from eye surgery and will not put anymore pressure on my natural body/ I want to heal fast that I may continue writing to share my knowledge, skills, and tales to help somebody. I strategically try to reach UNDER-SERVED AMERICA. Respectfully Submitted

Gloria J Hunt Keith

ACTION SPEAKS HERITAGE EXCELLENCE EDUCATION JOURNAL 

OCTOBER 2020







Comments