George Floyd Spiritual Transformation : YES! GET ANGRY! SIN NOT!

As a Black American Woman Suffragist.  Mother. Parent-educator. GRANDMOTHER, I saw the video. I  hurt. I want JUSTICE.  Yet, what I am seeing in the streets are many females and males discharging their distresses in unsavory places. The destructive activities are hurting others as well as the ones who are discharging the distresses.  ARE YOU BLESSING OR ABUSING GEORGE FLOYD'S MEMORIAL? 
As a mother. Grandmother and Parent-educator all equivilate to "PROFESSIONAL HUMANITARIAN ". This simply means I'm managing my anger for the sakes of my children, my grandchildren,  and others like them. 
We are human beings.  The anger can be controlled by everyone of us. It takes a lifetime for perfection.  Yet, we must strive. Daily.
I would like to be a part of George Floyd's Memory. 
Do you know why he called the name of his mother at his natural end? 
I ask everyone of you, protesting for George Floyd as another human being to the other. 
When you feel pain.  Perhaps the worst pain. Remember the person you love the most. Think on the Good and Positive. 
Looting, burning will only mark and damage the man, who died leaving a future for others like him to be better in natural living.  "GET ANGRY" "SIN NOT"
"STAND STRONG IN THE LIBERTY WHEREWITH CHRIST HATH MADE US FREE BE NOT AGAIN ENTANGLED IN THE YOKE OF BONDAGE ".

Respectfully Submitted 
Gloria J Hunt Keith 
ACTION SPEAKS HERITAGE EXCELLENCE EDUCATION JOURNAL 
May 2020

Comments