Black Americans Are Once Again The Highest Percentage Affected by Coronavirus Pandemic. Why?

Fact: Once again,  Black Americans,  Other People of Color,  Children,  Senior Citizens,  are inappropriately, reaping Health and Professional Humanitarian Services and Care in the most traumatic and drastic development in the history of Our Global societies,  2019-2020 Coronavirus Pandemic.
     If you  are willing to listen,  I  can help you find the answer. We, humans,  can finally WORK TOGETHER ON THE RESOLUTION with offending any professional humanitarian nor layperson.
     The very first thing I heard, when statistics flashed across my TV screen,  yesterday,  capturing Black Americans to the majority of those persons affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic.  80% of a 30% population of Black Americans have been victimized by Coronavirus Pandemic. Why?  . I want to assist by offering knowledge wisome and understanding to rid our communities of this humanitarian evilness.  My people perish from a lack of knowledge.  God has taught me how to assist the Under-served.
   "The responsibility for their own social regeneration largely fall upond the shoulders of the Negro  *(Black American and others like them ) people.  But such responsibility must carry with it a grant of power;responsibility without power is a mockery and a farce.  If therefore,  the American people,  are sincerely anxious that the Negro * shall have put together their best efforts to help themselves. They, Black and others Americans like them, must see to it that they are not deprived of the freedom and power to strive. " (some of the above message be WEB Dubois may have been Paraphrased ). I have studied,  written,  Implemented programs using the spiritual strength of this truth for many years. Yes, others attempt to buy and quiet me in many various ways and by many human beings within America.  I must say, those others thought to be enemies of Black Americans and others like them have given me true inspiration,  encouragement and helped me meet other pertinent necessities.
I appreciate them, whole heartedly for all done.
    Yes. I have had Black American Communities support my programs, my one more than others. Yet, with my husband and my pioneer family, I would not be as knowledgeable,  wise nor as understanding of
this engraved and dangerous Coronavirus Pandemic.
   I want the Black American Communities and others like them, I am here as a special health and humanitarian Journalist to help them reach the right sources and resources they need and seek.   I VOLUNTEER MY KNOW, WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR  NEEDS.
I write for" several online journal of importance and blogs for Google , blogger and YouTube and my own  podcast on Anchor. FM

Respectfully Submitted
Gloria J Hunt Keith
ACTION SPEAK SHERITAGE Excellence Education Journal
April 2020

  LET'S  CLARIFY. NO FEAR. BUT FAITH IN GOD while OBEYING THE LAWS OF MAN AS YOU MUST OBEY, THE LAWS OF GOD, BIBLICALLY WRITTEN
Respectfully Submitted
Gloria J Hunt Keith
ACTION SPEAKS HERITAGE EXCELLENCE EDUCATION JOURNAL
April 2020

Comments